Thursday, December 17, 2009

Book Club

I am involved with the best Book Club ever! We have such a good time. We decided for the month of December to forgo reading a book entirely and just go straight to the party! Evan, our token guy, was kind enough to host the party at his house. A fab dinner was made, beverages were consumed and gifts were opened. Sadly, two of our members were sick and unable to make it. Any of you in the Las Vegas/Henderson area are more than welcome to join us. We are always looking for more members. Good times...

3 comments:

Katy said...

Looks like fun! I dunno about a book club - I've got enough to read - but I'd be all about a wine club! ;)

STQ said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE our book club!!! The books, the wine and the friends. Wishing all of you a happy 2010 in 17 minutes... :)

Anonymous said...

Shelly. I like your blog. I'm from Wahington also and have recently moved. I miss home. I just randomly check out peoples blogs. I live in the country now. Not a whole lot to do. Anywasy thought I'd just post a comment.